The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, August 29, 2011

weigh in and challenge results for Stephanie

CONGRATS TRISHA!!! We both accomplished our challenge and it ROCKED!  I have your prize already so I just have to get it to you!  :) 

This challenge was tough.  I didn't think I had enough energy to do it but I did!  I barely have enough energy to do what I do everyday with the little sleep I get, actually the interruptions in sleep that I get! :)  But I did it and I loved it!  It makes me want to do this at least once a month too!  I can't wait for the weather to cool off a bit so I can make more of my lunch hour exercise.  Right now, I get dizzy and too hot to do too much.  Don't want heat stroke! LOL! 

Weigh in results:
Last week: 186
This week: 185.5

1/2 lb loss...not the best but I will take it.  I think that we are gaining a bit more muscle which maybe is slowing down the number on the scales????  Or is that just a justification and we really just need to work harder?  But really we need to remember to live life too and be happy.  We are healthier than we ever have been and I am so proud of us!!!  We need to be able to have a little slice of cake and some ice cream or pasta salad or a small candy bar every so often. They don't consume our lives anymore they are actually just treats now! ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment