The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Friday, August 26, 2011

I know today doesn't count towards the challenge, but HOLY smokes, I rocked the OK Hill today. I admit it was a bit scary coming down. I was AlMoSt tempted to walk around on the road and back down, LOL!

It did make me want to hike more. Not just my normal walk up and down the HUGE Robinson Canyon road, but actually hike up in the mountains, like I used to all the time in Leavenworth  :)) That's something I am going to have to add to my activity list of things to do.

Love the hour intense exercise for both days...and, that it can be busted up into 30 minutes segments. Yahoo, on the water!!

I also love the idea of doing a $5 healthy gift for one another for making our challenges!! I like it being something besides coffee (though, I think we should go for coffee on our two month anniversary of our challenge!!). Let's find out a little about one another, and figure out something that we get...

Please let me know the following (and, I will share my answers, too):  Stephanie's answers in red!!! ;)
Favorite color: purple Red :)
Favorite season: summer  fall
Favorite fruit: watermelon strawberry
Favorite symbol: nautical star, American flag, horseshoe, infinity sign Texas Star, horeshoe, my family brand :)
What do you collect? water bottles, coffee cups, postcards, magnets, candles, ummmmm and a few more things, LOL! Probably why I have too much clutter! I don't really collect anything anymore, recipe books maybe! :) I do like stars tho and have a bunch of those.
Favorite domesticated animal: horse, though I LOVE MELVIN our fish :) horse, dogs, cats
Favorite wild animal: meerkat or dolphin coyotes so i can hunt them! ;)
Favorite coffehouse: UGH...couldn't say. Just wrote a blog on this!! I don't spluge on coffee very much anymore but if I go to get one I would say the Country Cabin has never done me wrong.
Favorite thing on your work desk BESIDES pictures: A New York City coffee mug that a special person gave me :) my water bottle! LOL! and my sharpie pen (not the marker)...ohhhh that could be something i collect!!!  I LOVE the sharpie pens!!! 
Favorite hobby(ies): writing, reading, riding the motorcycle crafts!!! i Love to do craft swaps on my favorite website and I love to make my lariat rope baskets.  Cooking and baking, reading and writing, riding horses, going to rodeos and horse sales, going shooting and hunting coyotes!!! 

that was fun!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment