The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Been a good week! Let's see how next week goes...

--Trisha

We are headed out on our week-long motorcycle vacation tomorrow morning BRIGHT and early, so I will post my weight, but that will be about it for the week. I am a little nervous about eating and exercising on this vacation, but I have the tools and skills to make the right choices :) I will journal everything and then come back and blog about it when we return.

I am not proposing a challenge for this week, as for me, being away for eight days and trying to keep to the program will potentially be a HUGE challenge.

You can see how this past week has been over at my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment