The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trisha weighing in :)

This will be a shorty, as I am writing here in the morning while eating my oatmeal :)

Last week we started school again, so my life's returned to a bit of a whirlwind. I will definitely blog more this week, probably tomorrow, to catch you up on everything.

The big news:
Last week 224 (a gain of +1)
This week I weigh 221!!

Yahoo! I am super happy with that three-pound loss, especially when I feel like I am running in a million different directions all at once!! Plus we went out of town this past long weekend...and, that's normally very hard for me.

I just need to survive this week (our first time entering an animal into fair, plus second week of teaching, and our second football game on Friday), and starting next week, things should settle into a normal routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment