The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Recap of the last few days and what the scale said this morning!

--Trisha
To see exactly how I did on this week's challenge, check out my other blog!! I am super happy with the results of this weekend!! This was the recharge I needed, as I was feeling like the motivation flame was fanning a little :) And, I am proud of both of us for mastering our weekend challenge. Now, I am excited to find the perfect reward to give to Stephanie :))))

Now for the weigh-in...not so good news.
Last week: 223
This week: 224 Gain of +1 pound. This is my first gain :(

But, oddly enough, I am not all broken-hearted about it. It could be TOM (that's never regular, but if it were, it would be coming right now), and I know that I didn't make the best choices eating this last week. I thoroughly enjoyed my homemade pasta salad (my mama's recipe), and more of it than I knew I should. I also ate some yummy cherry chocolate cupcakes at the cheer sleepover. Truly, I am not sweating the small stuff. I know next week will be better!

As well, just yesterday I saw a co-worker who I have not seen since the last day of school, and she commented on my loss! YEAH, first person to do so :))) That was a major pick-me-up!!

I am working hard on my plan for this week--first week back to school. I will blog about it later. I am excited for school to start, and I know I will be successful with my health goals.

P.S. My calves hurt the most today...they feel like they are hard as a rock and not moving, LOL! But, I would totally do they exact same workout again. As a matter of fact, I think I might do it once a month, and see if my times change.

No comments:

Post a Comment