The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trisha's 'TUDE

This week--all of two days,I know, but feels like a week already--I have been doing everything I am supposed to do (eating clean, water,exercise), but I definitely don't feel as motivated...kinda have the blahs, not the blues, just the I-don't-want-to-do-much-of-anything-and-just-want-to-be-a-bum attitude. My best friend said that it's because I have been so busy and so on the go for the entire summer that I need a mellow slow down time.

Exercise has been fun this week, but I have not, for the first time this summer, been exercising super early in the morning, like I normally do...maybe that's it?!

OK, for the challenge:
Yesterday = Massage (ahhhhhh) and Zumba class, which was a blast, even though I felt completely uncoordinated!

Today = Slept in :) And,finished reading another book because I carved out time today to read!

Hopefully tomorrow brings a reset to my get-up-and-go!

No comments:

Post a Comment