The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh in...

Well folks...I did not lose but I did not gain either! :) But I feel good and I feel like I have the motivation to keep going!  Maybe next week I will have a bigger loss?? Maybe with the water challenge too, I am retaining water?  Who knows but all I DO know is that I feel better. 

I am so proud of Trisha for having a loss and congrats for winning the first challenge!! :)  This is way more fun than I could have ever imagined! I have to admit that not seeing a difference at the scale and knowing that Trisha probably did, did get my motivation up even more!  So watch out, I'm on a roll this week!  LOL!

The movement challenge:  I walked Saturday for 30 minutes on the treadmill and I walked for 30 minutes on Sunday as well.  I went to a wedding and did not have any cake!  YAY me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment