The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Review...

A week without eating processed foods and sugars.   Let me tell you, commercials of candy bars, carb loaded yummy fried foods never looked so good!  I couldn't even watch the show Cupcake Wars because I just wanted to get up and make some!  I think I could have and not eaten any of it but what is the fun of that!? LOL! We went to a Truck and Tractor Pull in a neighboring town and they had some nachos and hamburgers and all the chips and candy bars you could think of.  Didn't have any although I swear the crunching of the food around me was as loud as the event!  It is amazing how much of that is around us and how much processed food people eat out of convenience! I think this week, it will be easier for me and not so noticeable around me.  I am already feeling a difference and with the weigh in...seeing a difference too!

Exercise wise - did a ton!!!  :)  I was a busy bee and did a lot of walking!  I did the challenge of an hour a day and I am sure more!

No comments:

Post a Comment