The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Challenging challenge

--Trisha
So, the clean eating challenge for this week, well, it has not been happening for me. I was eating cleaner before I went to cheer camp in Ellensburg. I did have some processed foods, no sweets or desserts, but it is hard when the cooking is out of my hands, and with all the exercise, I was HUNGRY! I did watch portions, and made the best of my choices! I did one night eat a PB&J instead of the greasy tacos they were serving, and I did choose wheat bread, but I didn't have a choice of organic bread or jelly or PB.

For me, the clean eating is starting today! And, so far so good :)

I've been keeping up on my water! And, holy smokes, we walked (about 4 miles a day) and moved and did a ton of exercise all week. I also had to walk up 40 stairs to my room, which I did that at least four times a day.

Honestly, my goal for this week is to maintain, maybe have a small loss. My week two is never as good as my week one and three.

No comments:

Post a Comment