The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Response to Challenge...

Stephanie here...

OMG Trisha, this is an awesome challenge!  You are so right, we are always doing something for someone else and fail to recognize the successes of our own. This will be hard for me because of the justification clause I put on EVERYTHING!

I went and worked out on my lunch hour and I thought about your challenge and went to the health food store and I bought myself something!  I never do that!!  Even though it was a bottle of water and some edamame, it was something.  I wanted to buy chocolate or some dried fruit but I didn't want the extra sugars and junk so I passed them up.  Again, that was for me!!!  I also thought, doing something for me doesn't always have to be food...so I thought of what I am going to do for me tomorrow night!!!  :)  stay tuned!!! 

Thanks Trisha for thinking of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment