The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge #1

Stephanie here...



So our first challenge has started this morning.  YAY!!!  Trisha and I will be attempting to reach the goal of 100oz of water a day.  This competition will be good for me because I have good intentions of drinking a lot of water but by afternoon, I have slowed down to almost a halt on intake.  I don't drink soda but ice tea is good.  I love water and I miss it when I don't get a lot of it.  On the weekends, I don't drink as much water as I do when I am at work, so having this challenge during the weekend will totally benefit me!  I figure, "they" say the best thing you can do for your diet is drink lots and lots of water and stay hydrated.  So what a great way to start our healthy lifestyle change!

It will be interesting to see what the scale says on Monday after being consistent on water??

Trisha,
I love your picture!!!  I can't wait to see our end results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment