The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stephanie here...

Well after my non loss this week, I have decided to switch things up and see if I can get my burners on!  I have cut out process foods and sugars from my diet.  I am not going to tell myself "just a little bit" any longer.  It is gone, out, vanished from my hands...and how do I feel?

I am still movin, movin, movin!!!  I don't know what I would do without my walks during the day!

And my water intake, still rockin the 100oz or more!!!  Gotta have the fluids or I feel soooo thirsty! 

I know Trisha has been a busy bee!  I can't wait to hear about her efforts!!!  Is it hard to keep up the good habits when your away?  I find it hard to keep up the good work when I am at home, I have about 10,000 other things I need to do but I just tell myself, I have to take care of me first...that is the hard part. ME FIRST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment