The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Exercise Challenge

--Trisha
Friday night I did a fun Cardio Blast video (30 minutes), and we rocked it out to Just Dance on the Wii for 20minutes.

Saturday I did the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders (DCC) video for an hour! It really kicked my butt!

Sunday I wasn't sure I was going to get exercise in, since I didn't do it first thing in the morning, the day and its millions of things to do seemed to get in the way, BUT, I did go out at 6:30 last night, and I was kinda grumpy about it. I ended up having THE best walk/jog that I have had in what feels like forever. I walked a total of 30 minutes and jogged 10 minutes, which is the first jogging I have done since the attack of the nasty blister (that we were worried about blood poisoning...). And, I saw two deer in my neighbor's field, which I think are the same two that I usually see further down Robinson Canyon. AND, there were two jets practicing maneuvers right above me for about 10 minutes! They started with a really wide circle and moved until their circle was super tight! COOL.

This morning  I had to get up earlier than normal at 5:15, and I did a 25 minute walk/ 10 minute jog. I feel great! I saw a rainbow and a gi-normous helicopter (Coast Guard rescue size) right near me drying cherries. Not cool for the cherries, but pretty cool to see.

I can definitely say that if we hadn't of had this challenge I would not have worked out yesterday, so it's definitely a good thing and a MOTIVATION for me :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment