The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Our physical challenge for this weekend:

We are going to jog/walk a 5K outside and time it. This will be a great point of reference for when we do the Autumn Leaf 5K a week from this Saturday! I have only ever walked this race for the past  5 years with my cheer squad. This year we are all jogging it J
I am going to jog/walk and time the actual course, as it’s right by where I work, and I have a few things that I need to do this weekend in my classroom.  Stephanie is going to use Google pedometer and map out a road course where she lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment