The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Trisha's UPDATE!

Today I jumped on the scale, and I weighed 215.6, so that's a 2.4 loss! Writing EVERYTHING down that I ate has to be the answer :) And, the bottom line is that I am eating whatever I want--though mostly healthy--but, I am measuring, weighing, and counting calories!

I know I have read over and over that people who lose lots of weight and keep it off, they all track their food. Originally, I thought I would just do it for a week, but I am going to keep it  going. I truly believe this will help me accomplish my weight loss goals. I am being honest with myself--just read my guacamole/tortilla chips post. I even realized that I had not been counting the chocolate covered coffee bean that I have been eating, LOL! So, I added that today!

I have never kept a food journal for longer than a couple of weeks, so I am VERY motivated to make this happen for a long time!!

I have also been loving food!! I tried a  new recipe tonight :) It was yummy and healthy! I like to make my own dressing, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment