The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Stephanie's weigh in

So I got up this morning and hopped on the scale.  We all know that I have had a challenge lately of losing even with all my changes and stuff. 

last week: 186.8
This week: 185.6
Loss of: 1.2 

I was hoping for more cause I was really careful at fair and to not have the bad foods.  Although I did have a 7-up and that was the first soda I have had in so long!!  I must say it was YUMMY and refreshing in the heat of the day.  :) 

So I have signed up for the 5K Autumn Leaf Run on October 1st.  I have a challenge with myself and blogged about it here.

Also I have suggestion on a challenge this week for a challenge.  Trisha, I had read a posty in my gift bag that you wanted to get back to working out in the mornings?  That is what I want to do too so that anything else is extra!!!  And to help me train for this 5K.  So how about this week we try to workout 3 mornings? It can be for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hour, whatever just as long as we are up and getting our health on!!!  It can be stretching, yoga, cardio, whatever gets us going.  Just to start the habit. 

I did 30 minutes this morning of week 2 day 3 of the C25K program.  Baby boy was playing and talking to me!!!  It was cute! I am proud of myself for getting it done considering lunchtime temps are to be high 90's and I know I won't get as much done after work cause it just doesn't fit my schedule. 

So now a new week, yep Trisha, a clean slate!!! :)  That is what Monday's are for, a fresh start!!! :)  Good job at fair!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment