The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finally, I am posting!

Oh what a crazy time it has been!!!  Spent a couple days at the hospital with my dad and step mom and my aunt.  It was crazy stressful and emotional!  But it also meant I slacked on exercise...and it showed.  I had a gain of a 1.8 so that means I am back up to 186.8.  It really sucked seeing that gain, but I am not letting it bring me down!  I made some yummy applesauce cake that is like 64 calories per square!!  And I didn't add the chocolate chips, so I am proud of me! It is really yummy and the hubby liked it too...I put it in my daughters school lunch so the jury is still out on that one! And for once, the gain doesn't depress me or make me want to call it quits.  I am going to go forward and continue making good choices!! 

One thing that has helped is the rockin gift I got from Trisha from last weeks challenge!!!  I got a cool tote filled with goodies like a huge bottle of SmartWater, yummy gum, a rocking Weight Watchers magazine and some good smellin, aromatherapy candles!  THANK YOU!!!! I loved it!  I really liked all the sticky notes! LOL!  I do think you have a good idea, Trisha, about the magazine swap! 

So I am moving onward!!!  :)  I will see a loss darn it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment