The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...yet!

Hello! I am still alive and KICKING :) You can see just how muy ocupado (VERY BUSY) my life has been this past couple of weeks on my other blog that I finally updated.

As for the challenge this week...I highly doubt I will make it happen, as it means I will be up at 4 a.m. because of meetings and other obligations I have in the morning. Next week, however, NO problem! I do have two challenges for myself next week. 1) I am going to exercise at least three times in the morning, and 2) I am going to write everything down that I eat and blog about it on my other blog (I know boring...). I have been doing a good job of eating and squeezing exercise in (YEAH for Zumba yesterday!), but I am ready to fine tune some things now that life will be on some sort of normal schedule.

This weekend, I plan on walking 13 miles at one time, and timing myself. That will be my intense exercise challenge for me :)))

I am keeping water going, and it hasn't been hard, and really it's more of a habit now :)))

It's been awesome that people are noticing that I am losing weight. I have had several people tell me so this past couple of weeks, and it's such an upper!!

I need to upload new pics and also do my measurements sometime soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment