The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend challenge!

Stephanie here...and I just mapped my route on Google Maps. I am so excited!!!  The road is close to home and has some hills and straight stretches, just like the 5k course next Saturday.  I blogged about my husbands thoughts on this on my other blog, he wants to do this with me now!  But he said maybe next year. 

and for the record I am on Week 4 day 2 of C25K now. 

I am loving the idea of our magazine exchange!  I LOVE magazines!!  So this weekend I will be going through and checking out the one that Trisha gave me yesterday and responding on different colored sticky notes!!!!  LOL!!  how fun!!! 

So I can't wait for weigh in on Monday...I have kept off the scale all week, no peeking for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment