The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Trisha Weighing In

Last week 215, today 212.8 down 2.2!!! I am so freaking excited!! I can't believe that 3 more pounds, and I will be into the 2 single digits...209. I am now officially 13 pounds from being under 200!!!!! For this challenge, I am 20 pounds lighter. Plus, I am  down from 244 at the beginning of summer, so that's a total of 31.2 pounds!!

Today I had 5 different people comment on how good I was looking :))) And, people that didn't even know what I am doing.

I need to take another picture :) And, I need to do my measurements again!


I do feel like this is the inspiration to re-focus! I need to drink more water. I am drinking water, just not my goal of 100 ounces.

And, I wanted to start lifting weights this month, which I have not. I even wrote up a schedule, but I haven't made it happen. Actually I have only been working out two to three times a week, which is far under my goal. Now that I can see the light,I feel like going towards it!! I want to work out at least 15 minutes EVERY day. I don't feel like that's too much, especially when I want to power through and reach my next goals (under 210, and then under 200)!!

I definitely have the eating down, and the writing everything down is making a HUGE difference :) I feel so in control with my calorie intake!! Now, I just need to find the same commitment to my calorie output! And, I know I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment