The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OMG TRISHA!!!!

YOU ARE THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMAN!!!  I am so proud of you! I know how hard this is!!!  You have made such a HUGE change!!!  You are an inspiration!  I love reading what you write every week and I look forward to the next post from you. 

Good job Trisha!!! 

Gimme some knuckles!!!  KNUCKLES :)))

CRAZY busy week this week!! SIGH. SO, just wanted to thank you for your positive comments and generous feedback :) It's very much appreciated. I also wanted to tell you how you are an inspiration to me, as well! I am so proud of you for all of your exercise!!! I have had several people mention to me that they saw you walking up Kermel grade :)) I always get so excited!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment