The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

AWESOME POSSUM!

--Trisha
I had a fabulous weekend :) I am excited to weigh tomorrow morning!

I did jog/walk the 5K this past Saturday, and I had a big SURPRISE during the race. You will have to read about that over on my other blog, OH LORDY!

I am SOOOOO PROUD of both Stephanie and I for doing this 5K!!!! Yahoo :)

Now, I want to do another, and I found World Run Day, which I don't know exactly what I am going to do, but I figure if nothing else, I could walk/jog the same course we just did!

I have also had a HUGE happy moment of smaller pants today! I definitely need to do my measurements this week!!!

On a not-so-happy note, I did figure out that I have EIA :(  But, I am going to go to the doctor this week, and I have read a lot about it, so that I can manage it!

I also found a super cool calculator. You know for being a words kind of girl, I love all the cool calculators you can find online. SO, I found a weight loss target calculator! Seriously, I entered in my info, and it tabulates and gives me a date for when I will hit my target weight based on how many calories I consume a day!! VERY COOL!!!! If I eat 1600 calories a day, I will weigh 160 pounds on April 5th! How cool is that?! It's fun to play around with it,  and try different weights, like being under 200, etc.!

I am looking forward to this week, and my new exercise schedule. I am starting my third week of writing my calories down :) I actually wrote up an exercise calendar of what and when I am going to exercise this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment