The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Monday, October 31, 2011

PHewwww! I made it through!

Last week wasn't my best week in all aspects of my life.  It was very emotional and just tough.  But today I have renewed spirit.  I have a different outlook on life!!!  It is once again a new day, a clean slate. 

I weighed in at a 195 this morning.  That is a gain I can totally handle.  I did lots of exercise and I didn't eat like a champ.  I didn't eat horribly either.  I was totally aware of what I was eating with my journal, the good and the bad. The one thing that I did do differently this last week was beat myself up over every little thing.  That could be why my weekend was so super fun packed and why today I feel so good!!!

I have been doing Zumba like crazy! Then this weekend, I did yard work and played with the kids.  Today is a whirlwind day...got a Halloween party to go to at the school and a lunch party at work.  But I will make good choices and watch my portions!! 

To a new day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment