The Challenge...

Welcome to our blog! We are a bio-mom (Stephanie) and step-mom (Trisha) who have put our differences aside and are going to join forces and lose the weight we have been struggling with for some time. We have a competitive streak between us, and we are going to turn it around to positive energy and benefit ourselves and our family.



We will be having fun weekly challenges to help keep us motivated as well as weekly weigh ins. The weigh in will be by percentage. (Loss divided by weight before loss = percentage)



We will blog about our experiences, our losses and our gains.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Response to Trisha...

Stephanie here, and I wanted to give my two bits on your subject:
Here we are at a milestone, indeed! Now I am curious where we are going to go with our blog from here, as certainly our challenge has changed quite a bit. We both face our own personal battles with the scale, with an entirely different focus for each of us. Do we keep blogging here? Do we keep blogging about the same topics? Is this blog growing and changing and morphing into something new? Or, fading?


What are your feelings, Stephanie?

You know, I have been thinking and I think we have learned a lot about ourselves through this challenge/blog.  I almost feel like it is fading.  I think we are at different places, good places, but different.  We really aren't "challenging" each other anymore, in fact the real challenge is within ourselves and I think we are both winners there! :) So I will let you decide if you want to still keep this going.  I kinda don't want to let go yet, but I feel that we have grown to something different now...

No comments:

Post a Comment